You can browse our sites without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers.
We may collect and store the following personal information:
• Your email address, physical contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information, such as credit card or bank account numbers;
• Your transactional information based on your activities on the sites (such as purchasing, buying, selling, item and content you generate or that relates to your account);
• shipping, billing and other information you provide to purchase or ship an item;
• community discussions, chats, dispute resolution, correspondence through our sites, and correspondence sent to us;
• other information from your interaction with our sites, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
• information from other companies, such as demographic and traffic data; and
• other supplemental information from third parties (for example, if you incur a debt to us, we will generally conduct a credit check by obtaining additional information about you from a credit bureau, as permitted by law; or if the information you provide cannot be verified, we may ask you to send us additional information, such as your driver license, credit card statement, or a recent utility bill or other information confirming your address, or to answer additional questions online to help verify your information).
We use "cookies" (small files placed on your hard drive) on certain of our pages to help analyze our web page flow; customize our services, content and advertising; measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety
A few important things you should know about cookies are that:
• Most cookies are "session cookies," meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session.
• You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of some of our sites or services.
• You may encounter cookies from third parties on certain pages of the sites that we do not control. (For example, if you view a web page created by another user, there may be a cookie placed by that web page.)
No Spam, Spyware or Spoofing
We and our users do not tolerate spam. Make sure to set your notification preferences so we communicate to you as you prefer.
You are not licensed to add other users, even a user who has purchased an item from you, to your mailing list (email or physical mail) without their express consent.
Please report related spam or spoof emails to us.
You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our User Agreement. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content, but we do not permanently store messages sent through these tools.
If you send an email to an email address that is not registered in our community (via Refer-a-Friend or other tools), we do not permanently store that email or use that email address for any marketing purpose. We do not rent or sell these email addresses.
If you disclose your information to others, whether they are purchasers, buyers or sellers on our sites or other sites throughout the internet, different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of the information.
CASHBACKSNOW.COM does not control the privacy policies of third parties, and you are subject to the privacy policies of those third parties where applicable.
We encourage you to ask questions before you disclose your personal information to others.
If your questions are not answered online, you may write to us at: a Division of email@example.com.